The Iboga Wellness Center is a shamanic healing facility that also has a medical doctor on staff. We administer the highest quality iboga in the TA (total alkaloid) form that has been grown naturally in the jungle. We do the extraction on the fresh rootbark ourselves to ensure the process is done correctly. After the extraction we take the TA powder and fill clear capsules so guests can swallow them without tasting the bitterness. The iboga shrubs we use are not harmed in the process and the harvesting involves a Bwiti Ceremony. Many people ask the question, “Why don’t you use Ibogaine?” Ibogaine is just one chemically isolated alkaloid from the second layer of the iboga root. 65% of the TA (total alkaloid) that we use consists of Ibogaine. However, there are at least 11 other alkaloids that have been identified, and many have healing properties. For example, there are two indole alkaloids within the iboga root that have been studied for treating pain. The two alkaloids that have shown the highest analgesic effects are Tabernanthine and Ibogaine. This is a reason why the use of the iboga root total alkaloid extract (TA) can be more useful than Ibogaine alone. Iboga TA for treating pain can be an alternative to morphine and other narcotics that have the potential to cause respiratory depression as well as addiction. In fact, iboga is considered an “anti-addictive” substance.
Search Iboga Wellness
- How To Prepare For An Iboga Retreat, 10 Tips
- 10 Tips For Integration After an Iboga Retreat
- Iboga / Ibogaine for Depression, Anxiety & PTSD
- How to Choose an Iboga Retreat | Why Iboga Wellness?
- Peter – Iboga Wellness Center Testimonial – Now Part of IWC Staff!
- Iboga and Internet Addiction
- Zoe Nightingale Podcast On Her Trip To Iboga Wellness
- Gary Cook On The Redesigning Reality Podcast