Bwiti is a tradition, not a religion. The Iboga Wellness Center does not try to convert guests from their religious practices. Every person has their own beliefs and path in life. Iboga is centered around finding your own truth, seeing it with your own eyes and hearing it with your own ears. Our fireside ceremonies are powerful and full of life lessons not pertaining to religion such as controlling your thoughts, acceptance, forgiveness and fearlessness. These are universal themes that can be used by any person from any walk of life.
Search Iboga Wellness
- Peter – Iboga Wellness Center Testimonial – Now Part of IWC Staff!
- Iboga and Internet Addiction
- Zoe Nightingale Podcast On Her Trip To Iboga Wellness
- Gary Cook On The Redesigning Reality Podcast
- Iboga Provider Levi Barker Featured On Vigilantes Radio Podcast
- PsychedelicTimes.com – Interview with Gary Cook of Iboga Wellness Center
- Trip to Gabon, Africa – July 2015
- Iboga, A Visionary Entheogen