Iboga is different from any other plant medicine or psychoactive substance out there. It is important to be 100% ready and willing to let go and take all that you can get from what iboga has to offer. A little anxiousness is normal when experiencing something that you never have before. However, obsessive fear can become a block and not let you focus on the issues you came here for. We talk a lot about the illusion of fear around the fireside ceremonies and that you have the power to control your thoughts. Thinking you are powerless over fear will only feed into it. We are skilled at talking someone out of fear or anxiousness during a journey. We have never had anyone have a “bad trip” they felt stuck in. You are never left alone while taking iboga and our providers have years of experience.
Search Iboga Wellness
- Iboga / Ibogaine for Depression, Anxiety & PTSD
- Peter – Iboga Wellness Center Testimonial – Now Part of IWC Staff!
- Iboga and Internet Addiction
- Zoe Nightingale Podcast On Her Trip To Iboga Wellness
- Gary Cook On The Redesigning Reality Podcast
- Iboga Provider Levi Barker Featured On Vigilantes Radio Podcast
- PsychedelicTimes.com – Interview with Gary Cook of Iboga Wellness Center
- Trip to Gabon, Africa – July 2015