The Iboga Wellness Center consists of a 6,000 square foot luxury home. Some of our staff live at the facility and we have 5 bedrooms available for guests, each with a private bathroom. Our rooms are fully furnished and well maintained. We have a housekeeping staff that cleans your room, complete with laundry service. You also have plenty of private space to relax, with breath-taking views of the Pacific Ocean. We have a full time chef that prepares all of your meals and can cater to any special diet you may have. Our center also consists of a Bwiti temple, several private areas and a pool for you to swim. We are just 5 minutes from local beaches and we take regular trips there throughout the retreat time. There is a complete photo album on our Facebook Page Ibogawellness.
Search Iboga Wellness
- How To Prepare For An Iboga Retreat, 10 Tips
- 10 Tips For Integration After an Iboga Retreat
- Iboga / Ibogaine for Depression, Anxiety & PTSD
- How to Choose an Iboga Retreat | Why Iboga Wellness?
- Peter – Iboga Wellness Center Testimonial – Now Part of IWC Staff!
- Iboga and Internet Addiction
- Zoe Nightingale Podcast On Her Trip To Iboga Wellness
- Gary Cook On The Redesigning Reality Podcast