How much iboga and a retreat can help someone can vary. Some people have a life changing experience and notice such a big difference right away and some people it is more subtle. To be totally ethical, we cannot guarantee that a person will be cured of depression, disease or disorders. It is important for people to know that Iboga is a powerful tool to use to help jump start healing and re-connect with your soul…but it isn’t a magic pill that takes all symptoms away. Every person is different with things they have experienced and it is important to be 100% ready for change. You can check out our blog in the above menu for different tips and suggestions about how to better your iboga experience before, during and after the retreat for the best results.
Search Iboga Wellness
- Iboga / Ibogaine for Depression, Anxiety & PTSD
- Peter – Iboga Wellness Center Testimonial – Now Part of IWC Staff!
- Iboga and Internet Addiction
- Zoe Nightingale Podcast On Her Trip To Iboga Wellness
- Gary Cook On The Redesigning Reality Podcast
- Iboga Provider Levi Barker Featured On Vigilantes Radio Podcast
- PsychedelicTimes.com – Interview with Gary Cook of Iboga Wellness Center
- Trip to Gabon, Africa – July 2015