If traveling from the US or Canada, you do not need any vaccines in order to travel to Costa Rica. However, if you are traveling from certain countries in Africa or South America where yellow fever is prevalent, please check with your country’s government or the Costa Rican Consulate to find out if the yellow fever vaccine is required in order for you to travel. There is a mandatory 10 day waiting period after getting a yellow fever vaccine. Laws can change and every country may have different requirements, so it is your responsibility to find out before you travel. Our center does not handle travel arrangements or booking flights to and from Costa Rica.
Search Iboga Wellness
- How To Prepare For An Iboga Retreat, 10 Tips
- 10 Tips For Integration After an Iboga Retreat
- Iboga / Ibogaine for Depression, Anxiety & PTSD
- How to Choose an Iboga Retreat | Why Iboga Wellness?
- Peter – Iboga Wellness Center Testimonial – Now Part of IWC Staff!
- Iboga and Internet Addiction
- Zoe Nightingale Podcast On Her Trip To Iboga Wellness
- Gary Cook On The Redesigning Reality Podcast